Hiya, readers! I know I’ve been slacking off on the blogging front lately, what with me working and adulting and everything. (Yup, two ands. No, I haven’t considered therapy.)
Several hundred years ago, fellow blogger Alice of Alice Rambles fame nominated me to do this award. Contrary to the name of her blog, Alice doesn’t ramble. She has some brilliant reviews on her blog on books, movies, and makeup. For a person who doesn’t know jack about makeup, I do enjoy her posts quite a lot. You should go check out her blog and give her a follow!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them
- Share 7-15 facts about yourself
- Nominate 9-15 bloggers you admire and contact them to let them know
Facts About Yours Truly
- I judge people who do not use Oxford commas. There, I said it!
- I love stationery. Alice had a similar fact on her post and that reminded me of this. I sometimes buy these pretty, pretty journals and never write in them for fear of ruining them.
- I recently started watching That ’70s Show. Steven Hyde is my spirit animal.I quote him at least thrice a day now.
- I wear black a lot.
- Forrest Gump and The Prestige are my two most favorite movies. These are the only two movies for which I haven’t read the books they were adapted from. I rarely enjoy movies as much as books. I don’t want the books to make me hate the only two movies I really like.
- I’m currently reading Bossypants by Tina Fey. I’ve said it multiple times that I think Fey is a badass boss woman. She gives some great advice for women in a workplace (“No pigtails, no tube tops. Cry sparingly.”) and I think everyone should read the book.
- I love it when people make pop culture references. No wonder I love 30 Rock so much.
You still here? Even after the boring list? Your level of dedication moves me.
*Puts on best Oprah voice*
You get a nomination! You get a nomination! Everyone gets a nomination!
Go do the award, lovelies! 🙂
There you have it. Were there any facts that you read and went “Same!”? Let me know in the comments!