As promised in a previous post, here’s the photo of the books I bought in the beginning of October.
Amateur photographer + zero creativity = Crappy photo.
(Side note: If you have bookstagram, I’d personally like to apologize to you for this photo.)
I’ve never bought so many books in a day. I’m more of a I’ll-wait-till-someone-buys-me-books kinda person. I buy only around 5 or 6 in an entire year. The other books I read, I borrow from a library. It is okay now that I’ve got a job and am an adult (HAHA, gotcha! Me? An adult? Why do you think I got the book in the top left corner?)
Say what you want about 2016, but it’s been a great reading year for me. And, it’s drawing up to a wonderful finish, too! The books in the picture are (clockwise from left):
- Adulthood is a Myth: A “Sarah’s Scribbles” Collection by Sarah Andersen
- In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
- Salvation of a Saint by Keigo Higashino
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (Finally!)
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
I’m currently reading Gone Girl (I know, I know. Finally. 😀 ) and I will finish it by today. Watch out for the review tomorrow!
Have you read any of these books? Which one should I “READ NOW CZ IT’S SO FREAKIN GOOD”? Let me know in the comments! 🙂