Book nerds are a special kind of people. There are a lot of things that we all do when it comes to books that the normal people don’t understand. If you are a book nerd, look at this list and see if you do all of this too.
1. You always have a book with you, wherever you go.
2. You cry when a fictional character dies.
3. You don’t like being interrupted while reading.
4. You when someone says “Oh, it’s been so long since I read a book”.
5. Or “Wait, people still read? Hahaha that’s so outdated”.
Alert! Friendship terminated.
6. You give a book a loving caress once you’re done reading it.
7. “Your life may be in ruins but you know a book will always have your back.”–book lovers everywhere, probably.
8. You deciding the number of books you can take on vacation is painful to watch.
9. You get annoyed when book to movie adaptations get facts wrong.
10. You always sniff a book before reading it.
11. You’ve been know to use receipts as bookmarks. Almost always.
12. You get mad when people commit book sins like dog-earing, breaking the spine, or writing on books.
[Psst. Check out You did WHAT to my book?!]
13. You pause for a moment in a bookstore/library before moving towards the books.
Books are pretty and need to be admired from afar first.
What did you think of all these points? Want to add another point? Let me know in the comments.