Who’s got 2 thumbs, speaks limited French, and has totally been ignoring tags for the past few months?
I’ve been nominated to do multiple tags and awards, but being a Horrible Person™, I never bothered doing them.
Why are you doing the Sunshine Blogger Award, then?
I thought it was for bloggers who are a ray of sunshine.
I was nominated by Lauren at Comma Hangover to do this award. Comma Hangover is one of my absolute favorites on the blogosphere. Lauren regularly reviews books and her weekly summary posts give me life–no, not just because I occasionally get a shout-out. 😀
The rules (as seen on Comma Hangover)
- Thank your nominator and link back to their blog.
- Answer the biographical 11 questions your nominator decides to pose.
- Do the same by nominating 11 bloggers whom you adore and use the strength left in your giganto imagination to ask 11 new questions.
- List the rules and pass the Sunshine Blogger Award onto your blog.
Questions Lauren asked me
1. What is the last song you played on your phone, iPod, or MP3 player?
It was Can’t Take It by All-American Rejects. God, I love this song!
2. What book are you reading right now and what attracted to that story in particular?
I’m reading Revenants: The Odyssey Home by Scott Kauffman. I received a copy of the book from the author. I readily accepted the book because it’s a retelling of Odysseus’ journey. While the cover isn’t attractive enough, the book is amazing. I’m halfway through it and if it proceeds the same way, this book will definitely get 5 stars.
3. What is your biggest turn off when it comes to a blog?
A blog that does just tags. If I visit a blog and if the first 10 posts are all tags, I get annoyed. I wouldn’t not follow them, but I definitely will be a little turned off.
4. Do you belong to any book clubs? If so, what’s this month’s book club selection?
I join book clubs all the time but I never stick to them. I never attends meetings and if it’s an online book club, I never participate in discussions. (Re: Horrible Person™)
5. When was the last time you were truly happy?
Way to remind me of my existential dread, Lauren. 😛
6. Do you watch any television? What series are you really into right now and would you recommend them?
When I’m not reading books, I’m watching a TV show. I’m currently watching Silicon Valley and I like it. But if I had to recommend a TV show, it would be the previous show I watched–Atypical. It’s an excellent, excellent show and I think I’ve done more marketing for it that the show runners with the number of times I recommend it to people on an average day. xD
7. What are your thoughts on abstract art?
It’s all right. I don’t know much about art to say anything beyond this at the moment.
8. On a scale of one to Martha Stewart, how crafty are you?
Zero. Not crafty at all.
9. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Waffles! There’s nothing I love more than waffles.
10. Do you like scary books? If so, what was the last book that really scared you?
It’s been a while since I read scary books. But they never scare me. Medical thrillers scare me more than so called scary books. xD
11. Tell us a joke?
What did the mother chimney say to the daughter chimney?
You’re too young to smoke.
Questions for my nominees
1 What book are you currently reading and how are you liking it?
2. What’s your favorite restaurant and why?
3. Coffee or tea?
4. Recommend a book, TV show, and movie to your readers.
5. Do you have a favorite GIF? What is it?
6. What do you usually do for Halloween?
7. Which post of yours are you most proud of?
8. What’s your favorite OTP?
9. Series or standalone?
10. You’re told that for the rest of your life, you can either re-read only Harry Potter or read only ARCs. Which option would you choose?
11. Tell us a joke. xD
If you’ve already done the award or just don’t want to do it, feel free to ignore this.
General update: I’ve been nominated for the Indian Blogger Awards!
You can help me win by writing a testimonial about my blog. If my reviews have ever helped you, or if my posts have made you laugh, please leave a comment here. You can simply like the link too, if you don’t want to write something.