The Museum of Bookish Misery is extremely happy to have you here with us on this virtual tour.
Sit back, relax, and feast your eyes on all the low-grade crappy things bookworms have done to land in this museum!
In the collection
1. The first reader to ever dog-ear pages
2. The first person to lose a book they borrowed.
3. The first person to lose a book they borrowed and also have the gall to say “loosen up, yo, it’s just a book”.
4. The first person to whine “but, but, it’s just a book. Why do you care so much?”
5. The first person to break a book’s spine.
6. The person who came up with the idea of “Major Motion Picture” covers.
7. The first person who thought it was a good idea to add stickers to books.
8. The first person to change the size/design of books halfway through their series.
9. The first person who thought movie adaptations were a good idea.
Would you like a book on how to deal with miserable humans such as the ones here? Check out our book Punish the Prick: The Book Dragon’s Handy Guide in the gift shop on your way out!
Psst. This was inspired by my favourite scene from The Good Place.