Update (as of May 25, 2020): I will not be accepting review copies for the next few months while I try to tackle my physical TBR. Thanks for understanding.
Terms & conditions
- I accept only print copies of books.
- I live in India. Please contact me only if you’re okay with mailing books to India.
- I will review your book within a month of receiving it. My review will be entirely honest– if it is a bad review, please note that I’m reviewing the book and not the author.
- If I accept your book, there’s a 100% chance of me reviewing it on my blog.
- In addition to this blog, my reviews will also be up on Goodreads (and Amazon, if requested).
While I do not mind reading books of different genres, I am usually inclined to the following:
- Literary fiction
- Humor and comedy
- Women’s fiction
- Dystopian fiction
I genuinely do love books of varied genres; if your book doesn’t fall under any of the aforementioned genres, please don’t hesitate in raising a review request. If I’m interested, I will definitely read and review it.
It should be assumed that every book I review on this blog is a book I bought or borrowed from a friend or library unless explicitly stated otherwise.
I try my best to give spoiler-free reviews. If there is a spoiler, it will be clearly mentioned in the review.
You can contact me through the contact form on this site or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much for your interest!
This is Lit Book Blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.